Saturday, July 13, 2013

Kiernan Gallery, also Shameless Self-Promotion



 Kat Kiernan at the Kiernan Gallery in Lexington, Virginia has asked me to jury a show for her this summer of street photography.

I'm looking forward to having lots of strong work to review. The closing date for submissions in July 25th, 2013, so you still have time to get your work in.

Here is where you go to submit your work.

One of the rewards of agreeing to jury a show for Kat at the Kiernan Gallery is that I got to be interviewed by Kat about this blog, and about Southern photography, and about photography in general.

Some of you, my faithful readers, may be interested in what I had to say to Kat, and so you can read a transcript of our conversation on Kat's blog for the Kiernan Gallery, here.

Keep those entries to the street photography show coming, folks. The mix of old and new that constitutes today's urban -- and small-town -- South remains seriously under-documented.

No comments:

Post a Comment