Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Jerry Siegel Photographs John Menapace


Birmingham-based photographer Jerry Siegel recently visited North Carolina and spent some time adding to his series of portraits of artists. He caught up with John Menapace while here and has graciously agreed to share some of his work with us as a way of honoring John. 


I am a big admirer of Jerry's work and really appreciate his agreeing to show this work on the blog.


You can see more of Jerry's fine work here, here, and here, including this splendid portrait of distinguished NC photographer Elizabeth Matheson.



Jerry is definitely a Southern Photographer to Watch Out For. More on his work later.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for every other informative site. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such an ideal means? I have a venture that I’m just now operating on, and I have been on the look out for such information.
    Matthew David Parker

    ReplyDelete